Friday, August 12, 2011

Will my computer be ok, its running really slow?

So, one night I was shutting down my laptop, and before it would it had to install updates like it sometimes does. I got impatient and held down the power button before it finished. The next day I turned it on, selected Start Windows (windows 7) Normally, and all of a sudden it wont run right, it takes 10 minutes for a game of solitare to come up and another 5 minutes for it to close when it goes unresponsive (tried this with two seperate accounts). A few days later I've gotten Paint, Calculator, and some others to show up like normal, but thats it for now, almost everything else doesn't respond or takes a LONG time to come up when I click on it. How do I fix this or will it return to normal on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment